May 25, 2017 by budooralali
- critical thinking: I had read many books before, but never any critical thinking books.
- intelligence: One of the skills that I have is using my intelligence to solve problems.
- reasoning: I always have to use reasoning to decide which program to apply for.
- logic: In cases in religion and state, lawyers should use logical reasons.
- belief: People always belief in things which are not true.
- knowledge: My strongest knowledge is Engineering because I practiced, read and applied it.
- evidence: In the court you need evidence to convict the plaintiff.
- argument: I should always prepare a strong argument to convince my family to get something.
- reason: One reason I belief in a smile because it makes people feel good or gives them a good vibes.
- conclusion: The panel didn’t reach to conclusion yet.