Leave a comment
May 29, 2017 by budooralali
- Parents: I have to be critical with my decisions about my children.
- Doctors: when people visits me and ask for sick leave I have to think critically to give it to them. (e.g. if the student goes to school then their condition might get worst. Therefore issue sick leave.)
- Athletic coaches: must think critically when they organize their team.
- Lawyers, Judges: thinks critically when they weigh the evidence in a case.
- Supervisors: thinks critically when they plan for recruitment of employees.