Leave a comment
May 31, 2017 by budooralali
- Opinion : When I discuss with my friends, I always try to accept their opinion.
- Assumption: Make sure to have the right assumption before you start.
- Contradiction: The contradiction confused me.
- Relevant: In the class I try to focus on things that are relevant to the course.
- Counter-argument: Counter arguments can make your argument stronger.
- Justification: His justification for his belief was supported with reasons and evidences.
- Observation: Observation is important for science.
- Analysis: Analysis helps to get the idea in a bigger picture.
- Peer pressure: Critical thinkers do not give into peer pressure.
- Socio-centricity: My group is not always better than others. / I don’t like this socio centricity.